ASSA ABLOY Sicherheitstechnik GmbH
ASSA ABLOY Sicherheitstechnik GmbH is an international manufacturer and supplier of mechanical and electromechanical security solutions (brands include effeff, IKON and KESO). The company relies on Netfira’s e-procurement solution for automating its operational procurement. Around 300 leading suppliers were quickly and straightforwardly onboarded using the innovative Netfira supplier app. The result was a considerable reduction in manual workload. The plan is for all of ASSA ABLOY’s document flows to be digitalised in this way.
‘Our suppliers were immediately enthusiastic. Their workload now is far less than it was previously – some of them even want to introduce Netfira’s solution into their operations so they can help onboard their suppliers with the app, as well’, says Wolfgang Härle, Procurement Manager for the Germany, Austria, and Switzerland region at ASSA ABLOY. Their in-house IT department is also happy with the solution. The reason? As advertised, supplier integration via a standard interface posed no issues at all.
Outcomes in brief:
- Automatic recording and verification of invoices
- Complete support for existing processes within procurement
- Simplification of the procurement process for suppliers
- Error reduction due to automatic data entry
- Automatic execution of approx. 70,000 transactions per year
- Rapid supplier onboarding (10 to 12 suppliers connected daily on average)
- A high rate of supplier acceptance