KLAFS GmbH & Co. KG
KLAFS is a leading international supplier of wellness, pool, and spa equipment. The business relies on Netfira’s e-procurement solution to automate purchasing. The technological simplicity of onboarding was paramount in its decision to opt for Netfira. Our software also facilitates the complete automation of all transactions – with both large as well as small business partners. "Implementation of Netfira’s software only took a couple of days, and we felt the impact immediately," reports Klaus Kaiser, Procurement Manager at KLAFS, who led the project on the customer side.
Outcomes in brief:
After introducing Netfira’s software solution, the company was soon able to identify the desired successes.
- Implementation of the Netfira Enterprise Buyer solution in a matter of days
- Complete integration with the SAP system
- Comprehensive support for existing processes
- Users are productive immediately as they can continue working in their familiar environment without further training
- Automatic sending of purchase orders and recording and verification of order acknowledgements
- Electronic recording, auditing, and archiving of invoices
- Simplification of the procurement process for suppliers
- Round-the-clock availability with an easy-to-use interface
- Error reduction due to automatic data entry
- Automatic execution of approx. 40,000 transactions per year